Monday, July 8, 2013

Say "I DO" to FTL-LIMO

After speaking with so many Wedding Planners and Brides-to-Be, I’ve come to realize: What’s better then having piece of mind on one of the most important days of your life? Absolutely nothing!
At FTL Limo, we pride ourselves in high-quality service, from the beginning of planning all the way through to the end of service.  
We have the best limo available, our 15 passenger White Escalade
This limo offers class, elegance and style all rolled into one, what’s better then that?!  
With driver’s who contact you before the Big Day, professionally dressed head-to-toe, we even offer Red Carpet treatment, just let me know!  

Just give me a call or visit us online… and I’m at your service, day or night!

t- 954.271.2900 ext 2

Look out for my next blog… it’s all about!

Look forward to hearing from you- Mercedes@ftllimo

No comments:

Post a Comment